The 2018 BookBaby Independent Authors Conference is a skills-building educational weekend event for 500 independent authors.
Our goal is to bring together bright minds to lead sessions that will improve skills, foster learning, and inspire creativity. We give independent authors the practical skills they need to publish and market their books and manage careers as independent authors.
Take your career to the next level.
- Find the INSPIRATION you need to finally publish your book.
- Learn a lifetime’s worth of publishing KNOWLEDGE in just three days.
- Get the ANSWERS to your biggest self-publishing questions straight from industry professionals.
- Develop an actionable STRATEGY to be more successful as an independent author.
- Gain a better UNDERSTANDING of who you are as an author by networking with industry pros and writing peers.
Here's what you can expect:
- Keynote presentations from successful authors and industry leaders
- Over 20 workshops and panels focused on publishing and marketing your book.
- Opportunities to connect with fellow writers and expand your writing network.
- Discussions with real publishing experts ready to answer your questions.
- Personal interaction with knowledgeable industry professionals.